Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 167

I've been reading books by a woman named Caroline Myss who identifies herself as a medical intuitive. She reads the energy of her clients to identify and treat disease and illness. I've been thinking a lot about this while idea of energy.

Clearly we experience more energy relative to certain tasks, activities, and relationships. We seem to be energized by some experiences and deenergized by others. Perhaps we get a charge from those experiences that meet our needs. In which case the reverse would also be true.

I've been thinking about conducting a little experiment. What if I consciously pay attention to and follow the energy? Where will it lead me? What if I only engage in activities that meet my needs? Is that possible? I suspect that personal power is all about harnessing the energy and that the best way to do that is to pay attention and respond to my needs. I think I have a hypothesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment